Senior Fullstack Developer
Tradera is a purpose-driven company with a belief that consumption has a large impact on our planet. We’re determined to use what we control – our business, our voice, our creativity, and our platform to do something about it.
At Tradera we’re on a mission to 'Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping', by shifting the way people consume and resell preloved goods. Our technical platform is an enabler in this shift. Together, we’re building large distributed and scalable systems handling great amounts of data. With more than five million weekly visits and 300 bids per second during peak traffic, the demands on our technical solutions are high.
To continue on our mission, we need more people to join us!
About the team:
We’re looking for a fullstack developer to join our Web team at Tradera. You will work with passionate developers who are building customer facing applications for thousands of users in the Nordic region. You will work in the entire technical stack and influence how it is further developed. You will work in harmony with tech, product management and UX to drive forward the next generation of our user facing applications. You will be critical in taking complex problems and creating simple, elegant solutions that elevate a world class experience on Tradera.com.
Example of responsibilities
• Build and maintain next generation scalable web applications on desktop, tablet and mobile
• Bind our front-end and backend services together
• Define and implement new platform initiatives and push Tradera’s web stack forward
• Collaborate with software engineers, product management, UX, and operational teams
• Ensure that our users’ experience is the very best it can be
Who are you?
• Software development experience, with emphasis on fullstack
• 6+ years of professional experience within web development in product-driven environments
• C#/.Net Core and React.js experience
• Comfortable with tooling, build pipelines and getting code into production
• Experience with working on high traffic public websites
At Tradera we offer competitive salaries and benefits like a yearly bonus and a generous pot for competence development. But most of all, you’ll get a little extra when you join us! Like a group of talented people who really love what we do and with strong belief that people deserve a smooth way to care about the planet!
Come and join us – Don’t be square, get circular!
- Product Development
- Fullstack Developer
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
With 6 million weekly visitors, 3 million users and 5 million listings at any given point – Tradera is the largest circular market in Sweden. Every 3 seconds an item changes owners. In a time when newly produced goods are becoming both cheaper and more accessible, Tradera’s role is more relevant than ever.
Founded in 1999 and with less than 100 employees, Tradera is a friendly organization offering the best of two worlds: an established but small organization with quick decision loops and the freedom to take your own initiatives - always with the goal of improving the experience for our users.
Senior Fullstack Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Tradera?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.