Tradera is a purpose-driven company with a belief that consumption has a significant impact on our planet. We are determined to use what we can control - our business, our voice, our creativity, and our platform - to take action.
At Tradera, we are on a mission to "Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping" by changing the way people consume and resell preloved goods. Our technical platform is an enabler in facilitating this shift. Together, we are building large, distributed, and scalable systems capable of handling vast amounts of data. With more than five million weekly visits and 300 bids per second during peak traffic, our technical solutions face significant demands.
To continue our mission, we need more people to join us!
About the team
We are currently seeking a full-stack developer to join our Internationalisation Team - Team Babel. In this role, you will collaborate with dedicated developers who are responsible for crafting customer-facing applications serving thousands of users across the Nordic region. The team operates as a close, agile group of three developers that allows the team to work efficiently, fostering a collaborative environment with rapid decision-making. With mob programming as the teams approach, you'll find an unparalleled opportunity for hands-on learning and direct involvement in every aspect of Tradera’s internationalization projects. You will have the opportunity to engage with the entire technical stack and influence its ongoing development.
Your work will involve seamless coordination with our tech, product management, and UX teams to propel the next generation of our user-facing applications. You will play a pivotal role in tackling complex challenges and devising elegant, straightforward solutions that enhance the world-class experience on Tradera.com.
Example of responsibilities
- Build and maintain next generation scalable web applications on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Ensure that our users’ experience is the very best it can be
- Collaborate with software engineers, product management, UX, and operational teams
- Define and implement new platform initiatives and push Tradera’s web stack forward
Who are you?
- 4+ years of professional experience within web development in product-driven environments
- C#/.Net Core and React.js experience
- Have an interest in software architecture, microservices, messaging, cloud solutions, distributed systems
- Comfortable with tooling, build pipelines and getting code into production
At Tradera we offer competitive salaries and benefits like a yearly bonus and a generous pot for competence development. But most of all, you’ll get a little extra when you join us! Like a group of talented people who really love what we do and with strong belief that people deserve a smooth way to care about the planet!
Come and join us – Don’t be square, get circular!