Tradera is a purpose-driven company with a belief that consumption has a large impact on our planet. We’re determined to use what we control – our business, our voice, our creativity, and our platform to do something about it.
At Tradera we’re on a mission to 'Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping', by shifting the way people consume and resell preloved goods. Product Design is the core in this shift. By combining state-of-the-art technology and a huge, rich offering of pre-loved goods, we strive to exceed user expectations.
To continue, we need more people to join us!
About the team
As a Product Designer you’re the core in this shift and will contribute to the definition of what Tradera's digital product experience will be. You’ll be a valued member of the product development department which has a strong belief that collaboration and constant learning drives innovation. Working towards common goals in a relaxed and non-prestigious environment is, according to us, the best recipe for success. This is how we create the best product for our users and workplace for you!
Example of responsibilities
• You’ll take full ownership of the user experience, for all our platforms – mobile, desktop, web, and apps (iOS and Android).
• Work in harmony with cross-functional teams with developers as well as product- and business stakeholders, to design elegant solutions to users- and business challenges.
• Produce concepts and prototypes, as well as user stories, sketches, wireframes, and deliver pixel-perfect design.
• You'll do hands-on work, from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity final design, and visualize a shared product vision, create compelling stories, create inspiring creative directions and concepts.
• Work closely with our CPO to define and visualize the product roadmap.
Who are you?
We believe that you’re a passionate Product Designer, with experience working with Sketch libraries. It’s a plus if you’ve also experience with collaboration and design tools (at the moment we use Zeplin and Figma). The exact number of years of experience is not what’s most important to us. We value your potential and that you are curious and eager to learn!
We also believe that you’ve been working in-house for a consumer-facing digital product company and have experience designing for both web and apps. You’re intimately familiar with the capabilities and constraints of several of today’s and tomorrow’s digital devices and platforms. If you also enjoy producing high quality user experiences and visual designs, and articulating and presenting your ideas to others, then we could be a great match!
At Tradera we offer competitive salaries and benefits like a yearly bonus and a generous pot for competence development. But most of all, you’ll get a little extra when you join us! Like a group of passionate and engaged people who really love what we do and with strong belief that people deserve a smooth way to care about the planet!
Come and join us – Don’t be square, get circular!
Flexibility to work from home/remotely for the remainder of the year. After that you will be working from our office in central Stockholm.